Hazelnut butter is a popular ingredient with our customers. Able to be used in cookies, cakes, and even in some soups and smoothies, hazelnut butter is a rich and hearty ingredient that can be easily incorporated into your favorite recipes. At SuperiorNutStore.com, we offer several varieties of hazelnut butter to complement your tastes as well as your favorite treats. In its fresh, original form, hazelnut butter is great for spreading on a piece of crusty bread or enjoying in sandwiches. Want something sweeter' Then our white chocolate hazelnut butter or our chocolate hazelnut butter is a perfect fit for your sweet tooth. Just spread on your favorite cookie or pastry and enjoy! Our chocolate hazelnut butter spread in particular gets a lot of attention for its flavor. The perfect blend of nuttiness and cocoa, our chocolate hazelnut spread is a perfect complement to many of your favorite treats. Here are some of our favorite ideas for using chocolate hazelnut butter:
- Make your hot chocolate taste like a decadent café beverage by using this simple recipe. Heat up 1 cup of milk, 2 ½ tablespoons of chocolate hazelnut butter, a pinch of salt, and 1 tablespoon of cocoa in a saucepan. Be sure to whisk together as it heats. Pour into a mug and serve with whipped cream.
- Want to kick up your morning waffles with something other than syrup' Instead, top them with a drizzle of melted chocolate hazelnut butter, fresh strawberries, and fresh blueberries. Deliciously simple.
- Want to entertain with chocolate hazelnut butter' Put out a platter with heated chocolate hazelnut butter, fresh strawberries, cookies, crusty bread, pretzels, sliced pear, sliced apples, and marshmallows for a chocolate and hazelnut butter fondue party that's sure to be a hit!
- Celebrating a birthday but don't want to have leftover cake' Instead, bake a small batch of cupcakes and frost with our chocolate hazelnut butter spread. Just add candles!
- Kick up coffee by adding a tablespoon of chocolate hazelnut butter and a pinch of cinnamon. It's a great way to add depth and sweetness without having to add any syrups or packets of sugar.