Superior Nut Company, Inc. recognizes the need for a secure shopping site to protect you, our valued guest. Therefore, our servers use 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, and this is verified independently by Verisign. This is the highest encryption level currently available, so you can feel safe and secure when placing your order with SuperiorNutStore.com!
SuperiorNutStore recognizes the importance of your privacy and protecting your personal information while you are visiting our web site. It is our goal to provide our customers with the opportunity to access and use our products and services in a secure environment. When you supply us with personal information, we make a commitment to you that the information will be used for internal use only and no information will be sold, rented or loaned to any third party. This includes contact information like your name and e-mail address, financial information like your credit card number and demographic information such as your address.
We understand that you expect us to maintain proper safeguards to protect your confidential information, and we recognize the need for security in the protection of your privacy. Thus, we have established policies and procedures to prevent misuse of your information.
- We gather, use and keep information about you only if required by law, or we believe that the information is necessary to administer our business, and/or to serve your interests by providing you with products, services, and other opportunities.
- Your information is processed through secured servers certified as such by Verisign (an independent Internet security company).
- We maintain appropriate security standards and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. We periodically upgrade and test these security procedures and safeguards.
- SuperiorNutStore does not reveal specific information about you or your account(s) or other personally identifiable data outside of Superior Nut Company, Inc. unless (1) the information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you; (2) you request it; (3) the disclosure is required or allowed by law; or (4) you have been informed about the possibility of such disclosures for marketing or similar purposes and we have given you the opportunity to decline.
- We do not sell Personal Information to third parties. However, sometimes it is necessary to provide your personably identifiable information to third parties such as vendors or service companies that we hire to assist us in the preparation and handling of your order.
Term Of Use
This is an agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Superior Nut Company. This Agreement governs your use of any Web site or Web page operated by Superior Nut Company, Inc. You represent that you are at least 18 years of age, that you have attained the age of majority in the province, state or country in which you reside, and that any information that you submit to SuperiorNutStore.com is correct.
SuperiorNutStore.com offers the use of the website to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of this agreement. Your use of the website constitutes your acceptance of this agreement.
This agreement requires resolution of disputes with superiornutstore.com on an individual basis through final and binding arbitration. By using the website, you are agreeing to waive the right to seek relief in a court of law or an administrative proceeding. disputes shall be resolved on an individual basis only, and not on a class, collective action, or representative basis. you are directed to section 7 for further information.
- Use of this site: The Website may contain proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on the Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. SuperiorNutStore.com and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if SuperiorNutStore.com believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of SuperiorNutStore.com.
Conditions of use: By using the website, you signify your agreement to the following conditions of use without limitation or qualification, except as limited by applicable law. Please read these conditions carefully before using the website. SuperiorNutStore.com may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current terms and conditions to which you are bound.
Limitation of liability: While SuperiorNutStore.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, errors or omissions may occur. To the extent permitted by applicable law: (a) SuperiorNutStore makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the website. (b) Under no circumstances including, but not limited to, negligence by act or omission, shall superiornutstore.com. or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on the website.
In no event shall superiornutstore.com total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or damages, so the limitations or exclusions contained in this agreement may not apply to you.
SuperiorNutStore.com assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
Restrictions on use of materials: The website is owned by Superior Nut Company, Inc. Except as otherwise permitted by Superior Nut Company, Inc, no materials from the website or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Superior Nut Company, Inc may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may download material displayed on the website for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without Superior Nut Company, Inc. written permission.
Jurisdictional issues: The website is controlled and operated by Superior Nut Company, Inc. from its offices within the State of Massachusetts, United States of America. Superior Nut Company, Inc. makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Arbitration, class action waiver, and choice of law: You agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us. By agreeing to arbitrate all disputes and claims, you are agreeing to waive the right to seek relief in a court of law or in an administrative proceeding. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Any arbitration under this agreement will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted.
Newsletter sign-up and Guarantees: Superior Nut Company guarantees the privacy of all our newsletter subscribers and will never share or rent any of our subscribers’ information to a 3rd party. SuperiorNutStore newsletters include promotional material for our customers including but not limited to updates on our latest products, price changes and coupons for use at www.superiornutstore.com. easy and instant opt out links are included within all of our email sends and all subscribers may also email email@example.com in order to opt out of our newsletter list.
Third-party web beacons: The below companies may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including ip addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalization of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection and use of your personal data and your rights, please use the below link.